Although we get most requests for caring for Dogs and cats while people travel for business or pleasure we also look after all living creatures including rabbits, birds, fish, guinea pigs, hamsters, snakes, geko’s … basically all living creatures.
In YOUR home pet care is the preferred alternative to Kennel boarding or imposing on family and friends to care for your pets while you are away.
Benefits to your pet
- Reduced stress and anxiety by being in their own territory, surrounded by familiar sights, scents and sounds.
- Their routine is kept as close to normal as our schedule allows.
- Greatly reduces risk of exposure to illnesses from other animals
- Not traumatized by travel to kennel and watching owner walk away.
- Will receive the exercise and potty breaks they need in order to keep them healthy and living longer.
- Will receive lots of attention and loving from people who truly care as much about your pet as you do.
- Training techniques re-enforced
- Happier and better behaved because they are receiving the attention they need.
Benefits to you
- You will not be inconvenienced or upset by transporting your pet.
- You have the peace of mind knowing your pet is receiving the exercise, potty breaks and attention they require.
- You do not have to impose on friends, neighbours or relatives who may forget to care for your pet.
- While you are away, you can feel confident that your pet is in capable, caring hands.
- Your home is made more secure by the crime-deterrent measures provided by our pet sitting service.
- We provide other assistance like watering plants and bringing in the mail.
Even if you are not leaving home, there may be instances where we can be of service. Unusual working hours or illnesses may make it difficult to care for your pet. When those times arise, York Professional Pet Sitters is just a phone call away, ready to provide assistance.