Benefits for Your Dog
- Mental and physical stimulation reduces boredom and creates happier healthier dogs
- Less joint issues as they are not laying around all day.
- A chance to relieve themselves
- Fresh water in a clean bowl
- Reduce stress and separation anxiety
- Treats at your discretion
- Meal served if required
- Medication administered if required.
- Routine – they are creatures of habit.
- Lots of TLC, belly rubs and cuddles.
- Reinforcement of your training techniques potty training if required.
- A new best friend!
Benefits For You
- Peace of mind knowing your dog is staying in the safety and security of your own property.
- No rushing to get home at lunchtime to walk the dog or let them out
- No rushing in the door after work to let the dog out – we have already been, slow down!
- Peace of mind knowing no matter how your day unfolds you will have the peace of mind knowing that your pet has had a good walk.
- No group walks or dog parks so you know your dog(s) are getting the one on one attention they need and deserve.
- Packages left at the front door while you are at work will be brought in (unless super heavy)
- A happy, healthier dog
- Your training techniques are reinforced and basic obedience worked on.
- You will receive an email or text update immediately after each visit, so you can relax knowing your furry family members are safe, healthy and happy.
Remember – all our visits can be mixed and matched so they are customized for your pets individual needs.