Benefits for Your Dog
- Mental and physical stimulation reduces boredom and creates happier healthier dogs
- Less joint issues as they are not laying around all day.
- A chance to relieve themselves
- Fresh water in a clean bowl
- Reduce stress and separation anxiety
- Treats at your discretion
- Meal served if required
- Medication administered if required.
- Routine – they are creatures of habit.
- Lots of TLC, belly rubs and cuddles.
- Reinforcement of your training techniques potty training if required.
- A new best friend!
Benefits For You
- Peace of mind knowing your dog is staying in the safety and security of your own property.
- No rushing to get home at lunchtime to walk the dog or let them out
- No rushing in the door after work to let the dog out – we have already been, slow down!
- Peace of mind knowing no matter how your day unfolds you will have the peace of mind knowing that your pet has had a good walk.
- No group walks or dog parks so you know your dog(s) are getting the one on one attention they need and deserve.
- Packages left at the front door while you are at work will be brought in (unless super heavy)
- A happy, healthier dog
- Your training techniques are reinforced and basic obedience worked on.
- You will receive an email or text update immediately after each visit, so you can relax knowing your furry family members are safe, healthy and happy.
Remember – all our visits can be mixed and matched so they are customized for your pets individual needs.
Morag is the owner and founder of York Regions most trusted premier in-home pet care and dog walking companies. In 2000 she saw a need for an alternative to kennels, catteries for family pets in the area and has always believed that pets are much happier and less stressed staying in their own familiar environment. Morag and her team are all certified in Pet 1st Aid and CPR, she also offers continuous training to her team members through online and hands on pet care and pet behaviour and care courses. Morag has earned her certificate in Professional Pet Sitting, Professional Dog Walking and Canine Attendant training. She has lived in the Newmarket/Aurora area since 1991 is a wife, a mother of 2 adult children and a grandmother of 2 delightful little balls of energy. She has also been owned by fish, birds, mice, rats, cats, dogs, gerbils and guinea pigs and is an advocate for all living creatures. In her spare time she likes to be involved in her community and events travelling, reading and cooking.