For information on rates it is preferable that you call and speak to us in order to get an accurate price quote. The reason for this is that there are quite a number of variables to cover ie; number of pets, how many visits per day, what type of service you and your pet require and service area.
So please don't hesitate to call or email us with your specific needs and we will be glad to give you all the information you need.
Although all visits are tailored to each clients individual needs, a typical visit will include the following:
- 30 minute visit
- Walk and/or playtime
- Lots of love and affection
- Fresh water
- Feeding, medication or special care if required
- 45 Minute and 1 hour visits are also available
- Puppies and older dogs often need a short break thorough the day to give them relief and/or medication
- These short visits are ideal for crate helping your puppy master crate training quickly
- Fresh food and water.
- Exercising and interactive playtime
- Give medication, vitamin, or other special care.
- Arrange for medical treatment in case of illness.
- Litter box maintenance.
- Clean up of pet messes.
- Watering of indoor or outdoor plants (within reason).
- Bringing in the mail and newspapers.
- Garbage and Recycle to and from curb
- Adjusting the curtains and lights.
Statutory Holiday Surcharge
Visits ON the following holidays are subject to an $8.00 surcharge.
- New Years Day
- Family Day
- Easter Monday
- Victoria Day
- Canada Day
- Labour Day
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
- New Years Eve
Even if you are not leaving home, there may be instances where we can be of service. Unusual working hours or illnesses may make it difficult to care for your pet. When those times arise, York Professional Pet Sitters is just a phone call away, ready to provide assistance.