Enjoy peace of mind knowing they are safe and secure in their own home, with their own routine.
Our team will also pick up mail, newspapers, water indoor and outdoor plants, take care of garbage/green bin and recycle. Rotate lights and blinds to give your home the lived-in look that is a proven crime deterrent.
You don’t have to be going on a holiday or business trip to use our service. We have done litter scooping for pregnant women, seniors who can’t bend down that far, people recovering from hip, knee or other surgeries. Pill or insulin administration when you are not comfortable with it, or just need an extra hand when life gets busy.
For an extra charge, we will also do a complete litter clean out. Dumping all the existing litter, scrubbing out the litter box, drying it and re-filling with fresh litter. (YOU provide supplies)
Benefits to your Cat
- Stay in their own familiar environment.
- A lot of people have rescue cats and to remove them from their home again, can be very stressful.
- Reduce stress which reduces illness and injury.
- Not exposed to other pets that may have health issues.
- No additional vaccinations are necessary.
- One-on-one play and snuggle time.
- They can still curl up on your bed for a cat nap.
- They know every time you walk out the door
youwill come back through it.
Benefits to YOU!
- You don’t have to drop your cat off and walk away wondering if they are going to like their new home.
- You don’t have to wait to pick them up the next day, they will be waiting for you when you get home.
- Peace of mind knowing that your home is also being checked while you are away.
- Reduced expenses of extra vaccinations
- Your cat won’t be exposed to other animals.
- Avoid transportation stress for client or cat with no necessary pick-ups or drop-offs!
- Pet Care Journal confirmation of your visits, including photos after each visit.
Trust your pet with Newmarket/Aurora's longest serving Pet Sitters!
Serving the pets of Newmarket, Aurora, Sharon, and Holland Landing Since 2000
Commuting to Toronto or up to Barrie? Recovering from surgery or an illness? Traveling? We're here to help!