In January 2011 we started using a secure online system specific to the pet care industry which has added many benefits for our clients, their pets and our team.
BENEFITS TO YOU OUR CLIENT
- A secure (https) off site server to ensure your information is safe and available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If my system crashes or the office catches on fire (oh please no) your information is still safe, secure and available.
- You can book visits online at your convenience 24/7
- You will receive confirmation of your visits along with an invoice once it has been approved it (usually within 1 business day)
- When you receive the confirmation you will be reminded to check your file and make any changes that have occurred in your home information or pets care that you may otherwise forget to mention to us. Ensuring your pets information is always current.
- The sitter assigned to you receives daily emails on their computer or smart phone with their daily schedule ensuring no visit is ever missed.
BENEFITS TO YOUR PETS
- They can’t tell us if their food has been moved from the pantry to the cupboard under the sink – or if you’ve changed vets – but you can on the online system.
- NO VISIT will be missed.
- You have picked the times of visits to ensure that their routine is kept as close to normal as possible.
BENEFITS TO THE YORK PROFESSIONAL PET SITTING TEAM
- Current up to date files of vet info, emergency contacts, pet and home care
- A daily email of schedule to ensure no visit is ever missed.
The system is easy to use
Existing clients who have used the system before just click on “Client Login” at the top of the website.
- Enter your username (usually your email address) and password
- This will automatically bring you to “Schedule an appointment page”
- Enter the first day you require visits and the last day.
- Page will come up showing all the days in that time frame. If there are days you do not require visits uncheck them. Then answer question if visits will be the same each day – YES or NO
- If you say YES – enter the type and times of visits required – you can enter as many times as you wish
- If you say NO – it will take you through each day you are booked and ask what visits you would like on each of those days.
- You will then be taken to an appointment summery page that will list all the dates and times you have chosen and allow you to add any notes for the staff to see.
- Once the appointment has been approved you will receive confirmation email along with invoice.
- After that I suggest you go to the “Edit my info” at the top of the page and just review your home, emergency contact and pets info to make sure everything that was entered before is still applicable – feel free to make any changes you want or add any special notes.
- Now you are done 🙂
Existing client who has not used the system before – please contact us at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or 289-221-4573 so we can set up your account and provide you with username and password.
New client – please contact us and arrange our free meet and greet, we not only want to meet with you and your pet but it is a requirement and no visits will be done without an initial free meet and greet. . At this time we shall provide you with Username and password.